Discover the secrets of successful floral design through this intensive one week course. If you would like to arrange flowers for your home, friends or for a special event with confidence, then this course is perfect. It will cover elements such as wiring, large venue flowers, buying flowers and much more! This is a course for everyone and no previous knowledge is required.
'I can assuredly say that it has been one of the most enjoyable weeks I have ever had, immersed in the colour and variety of the choice blooms Judith selected for us to work with.'
2019 Dates: 23 - 27 September 2019, 4 - 8 November 2019
2020 dates: 17th - 21st February 2020
Students attending this course will be awarded a VIP Shopping Invitation at Bicester Village on the first day at the school. Discover more than 160 boutiques of leading brands and with this special invitation enjoy a further 10% off on the Village price.
- to understand why arrangements look good and why they do not, using the elements and principles of design
- the trade secrets that will enable you to make a few flowers go a long way
- purchasing flowers direct from Holland
- the latest trends and techniques with up-to-the-minute materials
- arrangements for large venues such as churches, marquees or reception halls
- flowers in a vase and handtied bouquets
- table decoration and top table designs
- garlands and topiary
- to have confidence in your work
There will also be a visit to New Covent Garden Flower Market.
Judith Blacklock Certificate awarded on completion of this course.
We have a maximum of 13 students at the school at any one time to maximise learning.
|Times||10.30 am to 3.45 pm each day except for the first Monday which is 1.00 pm to 3.45 pm. Please note, there will be an early morning (8.30 am) visit to New Covent Garden Flower Market during the course. We will confirm the date when you arrive at the school.|
|Notes||All materials included, plus tea and coffee provided|
|Available Dates||23rd September 2019 to 27th September 2019|
4th November 2019 to 8th November 2019
17th February 2020 to 21st February 2020