This floral design diploma course is the perfect choice for people who dream of doing flowers for their own home, but are unable to attend courses at our top London flower school.
For the past 20 years, we have been running our world-renowned flower arranging course which gains our recognised diploma. The course is accredited by the British Accredited Council (BAC) – an authority recognised world-wide. This exciting accredited online course follows the same curriculum as the diploma course, but with modifications to make distance learning possible. The course is for anyone who wants to learn the secrets of successful floral design, but isn’t able to attend classes at our London flower school. Students have to buy the flowers and foliage for each module.
Suitable for those who:
- Want to study part-time at their own pace when time allows
- Wish to arrange flowers for the home and for special events with confidence
- Are time-pressed parents and carers
- Have English as a second language Have no previous experience of working with flowers or those with some knowledge and experience
About the course:
- Led by Judith and her team of experienced tutors – all of whom are professionals in the world of flowers
- Eight comprehensive professionally-produced films, each about 30 minutes in length, giving in-depth information, tips and professional insights
- Practical and theoretical work, both of which are assessed, and are divided into 8 modules
- Access anywhere in the world, at any time, via the secure website
- The prestigious Judith Blacklock Diploma on successful completion of the course
- Reference information on more than 180 important flowers and foliage
- Four hours of private tutorial time
- Support and guidance with access to Judith via email at any time and her teachers at her top London flower school
- A comprehensive list of flowers and foliage available in most parts of the world with tips on how to care for them and how to recognise freshness and quality
- An optional pack of essential flower arranging equipment for £50 which includes postage in the UK & Europe or £130 which includes postage for all countries outside Europe
- No fixed schedule – freedom and flexibility to do the course when you have the time and inclination
- Easy to understand comprehensive teaching
- Unlimited access to the course material and videos until course completion
You will be taught:
- Table decoration and top table designs
- Flowers in a vase and handtied bouquets
- Large scale designs suitable for churches, marquees or reception hall
- Slim and elegant flexible garlands
- Buttonholes and simple wiring techniques
- How to understand why arrangements look good (and why they do not), using the elements and principles of design
- The trade secrets that will enable you to work to budget
- The latest trends and techniques with up-to-the-minute materials
and a lot more…
Students are required to purchase their own flowers and foliage for each module.
The Judith Blacklock Diploma is awarded upon successful completion of this online floral design course.
Dates: You choose, that’s the joy!