- Those who want to study part-time
- School leavers and those seeking a career change
- Anyone who would prefer to re-train while still working
- Time-pressed parents and carers
- International students
You will learn to create:
- Essential wiring techniques
- Buttonholes and corsages
- Table decorations and top table design
- Flexible garlands
- Large scale designs
- Where to buy flowers of the best quality at the best price
- The latest trends and techniques with up-to-the-minute materials
About this wedding floristry course:
- Ten modules containing practical and theoretical work relevant worldwide
- Access is available anywhere in the world, at any time, via the secure website
- Information on more than 180 important flowers and foliage to use in wedding designs
- Comprehensive, professionally-produced videos
- Five hours of tutorials via a 30 minute video per module
- Support and guidance with access to Judith via email at any time
- Easy to understand comprehensive teaching
- 12 months to complete your studies which can be extended on application
- Unlimited access to the course material and videos until course completion
- The option to purchase a pack of essential flower arranging equipment for £50 which includes postage in the UK and Europe (optional). £130 for packages sent to the rest of the world.
and a lot more…
Students are required to purchase their own flowers and foliage for each module, and we anticipate £10-£15 per module.
The Judith Blacklock Diploma is awarded upon successful completion of this wedding floristry online course.
Dates: You choose, that’s the joy!