Judith is the author of Church Flowers and considers it the best book she has written. It has been a best seller world-wide and is filled with advice on every aspect of arranging flowers in a church, whatever the denomination.
This practical and instructive class will show you how to make pedestals look great whatever the budget. Judith has designed this class for people who have a passion to beautify their church but it is also suitable for those who simply want to know how to arrange flowers in a large space. For example, did you know that purple flowers are hard to see in a large space, especially if the lighting is low? Yellow flowers however have the opposite effect. This flower arranging course starts at the flower school with tea or coffee and the group then progresses to the beautiful church, St Paul’s Knightsbridge, where the arranging will take place.
There will be no flowers to take home but you will leave armed with masses of professional tips and a huge amount of knowledge. The price of this course is kept low as Judith is passionate about combining beauty with flowers and worship.
What you will learn:
- Most church pedestals are created with a budget of less than £30 but we show you how to create a design on small, medium and large budgets.
- How to create a large arrangement in an urn that is designed to be seen in the round
- How to grow and choose foliage that with look effective and be available year-round
- What to plant in your garden or in the churchyard
- Where to buy the flowers and foliage